MR | Adult Drop-In Classes - Tuesday Evening Fall 2020
Mid Rivers Campus In-Person and Virtual
Calvary’s Adult drop-in classes are for both women and men at the Mid Rivers Campus, offer an opportunity to connect with God and with one another through a variety of one-time classes to fit your needs.
Fall 2020 Adult Drop-in Classes - NOW Co-Ed! Drop-In classes are free of charge for the Fall Semester.
Drop-In Classes Listed below:
Racial Reconciliation Series (In-Person and Facebook Live; Co-ed)
Series schedule below for October 13 - November 17
- October 13 | Black Mothers in Two Voices: Raising Black Sons in a White America with Dr. Christi Griffin and Nadida Tuhada Amatullah-Matin (Please note: No FB LIVE of this week's class, in person only) We are excited to kick off this series with prominent St. Louis author, speaker, lawyer and community activist, Dr. Christi Griffin. Dr. Griffin is the founder and president of the Ethics Project: an award winning organization that seeks to minimize the impact of crime by reducing wrongful prosecutions, increasing collaboration between agencies and ministries throughout the country and through educational experiences for high school students.
- October 20 | "The Church; a racialized society or a redeemed society?" with Dr. Luke Bobo. Dr. Bobo is the director of strategic partnerships for Made to Flourish, a network of pastors who seek to encourage and resource each other to integrate faith, work, and economic wisdom for the flourishing of our communities. He is also a visiting instructor at Covenant Seminary and an author and previously a professor of religious studies at Lindenwood University.
- October 27 | Our Role in Justice and Equity with Michelle Woods and Johanna Iwaszkowiec
- November 3 | No drop-in class this night
- November 10 | How to Talk to your Children about Race with We Stories and local parents
- November 17 | Let's Be the Bridge Panel
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 3, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 @ 6:30 PM
Registration Options for Mid Rivers Campus
- MR | Adult Co-Ed Drop-In Classes - Tuesday Evening Fall 2020